Asus Begin to roll out invites for bloggers and media person for their upcoming event Z3nvolution India, which is going to be held in New Delhi, on 17th of August. Asus had already launched their Zenfone 3 series in Zenvolution event in Taipei. Asus unvieled- Zenfone 3, Deluxe, and Ultra and after the event company launched Zenfone 3 Laser and Zenfone 3 Max in same month. It is not clear what all Asus is bringing to India, but we are expecting all these handsets for the Indian Market at amazing price.
Specifications of Zenfone 3 Series
- Zenfone Deluxe: It has 5.7-inch full-HD Super Amoled display, a Snapdragon 820 SoC, 6GB of RAM, 64GB of inbuilt storage, microSDcard expansion (up to 256GB), a 23-megapixel rear camera, an 8-megapixel front-facing camera, and a 3000mAh battery. And later this Zenfone Snapdragon 821 SoC version was launched in July.
- Zenfone 3: It has 5.5-inch full-HD Super IPS LCD display, a Snapdragon 625 processor, 3GB/4GB of RAM, 32GB/64GB of inbuilt storage, microSD card support (up to 128GB), with 16-megapixel rear camera, an 8-megapixel front-facing camera, USB Type-C port, and a 3000mAh battery.
3. Zenfone Ultra: 6.8-inch full-HD IPS LCD display Smartphone, powered with Snapdragon 625 SoC and 4GB of RAM, 64GB inbuilt storage, microSD card support (up to 128GB), a 23-megapixel rear camera, an 8-megapixel front camera, and a 4600mAh battery.
4. Zenfone Laser: It has amazing 5.5-inch full-HD display, an octa-core processor, 4GB of RAM, 32GB of inbuilt storage, microSD card expansion, a fingerprint scanner, and a 13-megapixel ‘PixelMaster’ rear camera.
5. Zenfone Max: It has 5.2-inch full-HD IPS LCD display, 3GB of RAM, 32GB of inbuilt storage, a fingerprint scanner, and a 4100mAh battery.
Lets see what ASUS India Have for Indian Market in their pocket, and will Hosted by Asus CEO Jerry Shin. While the invite does not mention ZenFone 3 in particular, but we are assuming that it would be the great launch of Zenfone 3 Series Devices.