Jio Special Dhan Dhana Dhan Offer

Jio recharge of Rs. 399 obtained between October 12 and October 18 will qualify the purchasers for 100 percent cashback from the organization. This is part of the Reliance Jio Diwali Dhan Dhana Dhan offer, which runs till a day before Diwali – on October 19, Jio recharges will see a revision in the tariff. 

LOWEST TARIFFS

  • This will work like a future recharge and clients can utilize it after the expiry of their current plan
  • The offer is valid from 12th October to 18th October

 

JIOFI FESTIVAL OFFER

  • JioFi Festive Offer in which you get JioFi @ a 50% Discount i.e. Rs, 999/-.Offer started on 20th Sept and was available on Flipkart, Jio.com & Amazon.in.
  • It was available on Flipkart during the big billion sale in which it was sold out.
  • The offer was supposed to end on 30th Oct but due to amazing response and great demand Jio further extended this offer until diwali.

The principle purpose behind this offer was to give all the 2G and 3G clients the chance to encounter the genuine 4G speed and network.As We all know that  Jio has effectively secured 90% of the market and it wishes to assume control over the other 10%

 

100% CASHBACK OFFER BY RELIANCE JIO

All Jio customers who recharge in this offer period with MRP 399 will be qualified for a 100% cashback offer of Rs 400 as 8 vouchers of Rs 50 group. These vouchers can be reclaimed, each one in turn, against future Jio recharges of Rs 309 and above plans and against Rs 91 and above data add ons. The reclamation should be possible after fifteenth November 2017.

 

WHERE TO AVAIL THIS OFFER

  • Jio clients can revive with MRP 399 from every accessible channel:
  • MyJio, Jio.com ,Jio Store, Reliance Digital, Partner Retail Stores, Digital Partners: JioMoney, PayTM, AmazonPay, PhonePe, Mobikwik

 

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *